Please be sure that you understand and are willing to fulfill all member duties and responsibilities as described on the Membership Information page before submitting your application.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR THE 2016 - 2017 MEMBERSHIP PERIOD
June 1st - August 1st, 2016. Membership Applications Due (no exceptions)
Please supply the following upon application:
1. Resume. Include a brief statement about your art and two local references.
2. CD/DVD of current work. Please provide name, title, medium, dimensions, and date for each piece.
3. Works. Please bring in three original pieces completed within the past three years. Works must be ready to display.
4. Work Day. Please provide days and times that you would be available to work. (Note: workdays are contingent on available openings.)
Days: Tuesday 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday 12 noon – 6 p.m.
Evenings: Friday 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Members also may be assigned shifts covering Thursday evenings from 5 p.m. – 10 p.m., during holiday hours and Summer months.
5. PLEASE clearly label your resume, CD/DVDs, and three works of art with:
Home phone, work phone, and cell phone numbers
Current e-mail address
6. Deliver all application materials, by the August 1st deadline to:
Artists’ Cooperative Gallery
405 South 11th Street
Applicants selected will be contacted by phone to set up an interview.
Applicants will be notified, by letter, of our decision, to be mailed on, or before, August 30, 2016.
The first meeting for New Members will be Sunday, October 2, 2016 at 5:00 P.M.
There will be a New Member Orientation before the meeting at approximately 3 P.M.